Wednesday 12 March 2014

Week 16

I managed to catch the tiler at the house this morning, a stroke of good luck for me :)  I am pretty happy with my tiles thus far, he had done the floors in the laundry, bathroom, main toilet and ensuite, and had begun on the walls in the ensuite. No tiles have been laid as yet in the kitchen, I am eager to see how these will look.

Stone had been placed on kitchen benchtops this morning, but not fixed on as yet. Painting is pretty much finished although some on the cut in work is sloppy so I expect them to be returning prior to handover.

Update: Went back up this morning and found a door open, lots more tiling done now, the photo's I took this morning are hard to see the right color of the tiles.

























3 comments:

  1. The tiles look very good!! It's getting very different now. When is your PCI date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received an email from PD yesterday saying to expect a call from my Building Supervisor very soon to arrange my PCI, so I am expecting to have it in the next couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I choose the very similar tiles as yours in the kitchen, same shape but grey color :)

      Delete