Friday 7 March 2014

Week 15

At this morning's visit I was lucky enough to find the painters at work, this meant I could sneak in for a peek to see what had been done this week :)

The painter's had been hard at work, and they told me that they would be finished this afternoon. I managed to get a couple of photo's without being in their way and disturbing them.

Painting is pretty much done now, walls needed to have a second coat and that's what they were beginning to do when I left. Doors and downpipes etc are painted and laundry cabinets have been installed. 

Plastering has been finished off on kitchen window, but I did notice today that the bulkhead wasn't there for the overhead cupboards in the kitchen, I called my BC and informed her.

Tilers come in on Wednesday and will be finished by the Friday, I am then at fixing stage, and my BC then it's 4 weeks of lots of tradies finishing off their work, plumbers, electricians etc. I might be in  before Easter!

Still waiting on those kitchen cabinet doors to arrive.












No comments:

Post a Comment