Monday 27 January 2014

Week 10

I went up to the block this morning with my youngest daughter, as she hadn't seen it at all. I was disappointed that no bricks had been laid as yet, and plaster is still sitting in the family room untouched. On a bright note though all the electrical wiring has been done, air conditioner has also been installed. The door on the family/alfresco area still needs to be replaced, will probably be a little while yet before that's done. We are a day short this week as today was the Australia Day public holiday, and we have a week of 40c+ days ahead of us again. I don't expect anyone to work in such heat, but I can't help but feel disappointed ! My BC gave me a April date as handover, considering it is February at the end of the week, time will soon pass and we will be packing and moving again.

Update:

I received a sms from my BC this morning with a couple of photo's, they have started to brick! The brick's look a little pink in these photo's but they are quite dark, now I can't wait to go up and see how they look for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment