Wednesday 19 February 2014

Week 13

I finally got to meet our SS this morning, an early start to the day with our catch up on site at 7:30am.

Alfresco door was replaced this morning, kitchen window was also being adjusted into the correct position. Kitchen cabinets have been assembled, well the core of them as we are still waiting for the correct finish on doors and draws.

Laundry cabinets installed, although another mistake where a long bench has been installed and I only wanted the trough as I like a top loading washing machine.

Bathroom and ensuite cabinetry has been installed also. The house is coming along quickly now, my SS that the plasterer's will be back onsite tomorrow and then the painter's and bricklayer's will be in next week.

A few pictures from today's visit.



















2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your update! All the things look so great! The stacker door is exactly the same as what I want in the display home, except I order the black color frame.Love it, it looks very different than the previous one! Now you just need to wait the electricals, floors & tiles. It's always excited to look at your blog, cuz it shows few weeks later of my house :) My bricklayer and plasterers will be in next week. Looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, very late follower so unsure I'll get a reply but wondering what the difference between the stacker doors is? I'll be building this house later this year and have upgraded the stacker door to the same as display for $1535 in my quote, didn't even occur to me that there would be more then one option so I want to know what I should be checking for when the time comes. I'm also using the same brick and same laminate doors as your bathroom vanities so it's great to have some visual :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete