Thursday 21 November 2013

Colours & Tiles

I spent a lot of time reading other blogs, reading threads on the Home One forum's, in general about their choices for their new homes. I tried to stick as much as I could to the basic/standard range for my choices in regards to the colour and tile appointments. I have never been one for too much color and my tastes have always been on clean lines when it comes to decorating.

I have no feature tiles in bathrooms and the tiles I selected will be on my floor, running up on to the walls. I picked the largest standard tile available for this with a standard lay (400mm x 400mm Simply Mocha with a Cappuccino grout).

For the laundry I have a simple Polar White cabinet scheme with a brick lay ( Mocha Wall Gloss 100mm x 300mm with Cappuccino grout).

Kitchen I have a huge area to cover, I decided to tile the whole wall that the splashback is on and again a simple standard choice in a brick lay. (Low Lands Gloss Portifono 200mm x 400mm with Cappuccino Grout).


Exterior
Brick: Homestead Blackwood (Category 2)
Mortar: Natural (Rolled)
Roof Tiles: Mocha Choc (Standard Elabana Profile)
Windows: Dune
Garage Door: Jasper
Front Door & Sidelight: Corinthian Door Madison PMAD 104 in Dune with Desert Sand glazing
Gutter, Fascia, Downpipes: Jasper
Render: Light Leather 
Facade: Riviera (Standard, my facade had to be cutback to fit the house on my block! Silly covenants that can't be built on or over boo!)


Interior
Walls: Alabaster
Architraves & Skirting: Standard in Alabaster
Interior doors: Standard in Alabaster
Interior door handles:  Velocity Summit L1 handles in chrome


 Kitchen
Benchtop: French Nougat Essa Stone
Cabinet doors: Polar white vinyl wrap 
Splash black: Tiled Splashback
Sink: AFA Cubeline undermount (2B) (Upgrade)


 Ensuite & Bathroom
Benchtop:  Licorice Linea
Cabinet doors: Licorice linea
Vanity:  Kado Cirque Round 405 Basin (Standard)
Shower head in ensuite: Base Posh Rail Shower
Showerhead in bathroom: Base Posh Rail Shower

 Laundry
Benchtop:  Pure Mineralstone
Cabinet doors: Polar White 

Laminate Flooring
External Colors

Kitchen Stone & Laundry Laminate


Bathroom Cabinets

Front Door

Kitchen Splashback Tile
Floor & Wall Tile In Both Bathrooms

1 comment:

  1. This is very appealing, however , it is very important that will mouse click on the connection: made to measure acrylic splashbacks

    ReplyDelete