Wednesday 18 December 2013

Week 5

Had a phone call this morning from the BC Goddess, just to let me know that the framing is now complete. Fascia and downpipes will be in by the end of the week she told me, and that the roofing and bricks will begin early in the new year.

I won't get a chance to go look at what's been done until the weekend, but I'm excited, I will make sure I get a lot of pictures this time. 

Christmas is next week, and PD virtually close down from this Friday for a couple of weeks. I am hoping they all come back feeling refreshed after their break, and then it's full steam ahead with a new year and our new home.

I quickly got up to the block finally today, and to my surprise I found 5 tradies laying my roof tiles :)  Also found that my windows were in, fascia, guttering also.


Garage

Sidelight

Master Bedroom

Picture Window Living Area




Stacker Doors From Living to Alfresco

1 comment:

  1. So quick!!! Our slab is going to start this afternoon..

    ReplyDelete