Wednesday 19 March 2014

Week 17

Bright and early Thursday morning we headed up to Kilmore, we had to meet a concreter onsite for a quote for backyard pathways up the side of the house. 

We were only there 3 days ago, so we weren't expecting many changes. I couldn't have been more wrong. It was a beehive of activity when we arrived, plumbers, carpenters, electricians everywhere!

Wardrobe inserts all done, pantry, heating and cooling vents in, controls on wall, all the plumbing done, taps, showers, toilets, all the downlights being done, switches, cabling, outdoor power boards!

Didn't notice at first but the outside rendering is now finished also, I am feeling so pleased with the colors that we selected. Now it is coming to fruition, I feel like I can start to relax and actually enjoy the rest of the build.

Early April is looking good for settlement I have been told !














No comments:

Post a Comment